Tress of the Emerald Sea Premium Hardcover Book + Audiobook Bundle. Includes free ebook!
Experience one of the books that launched the biggest kickstarter of all time. A perfect introduction to Brandon's work, and a delightful story in the tradition of the Princess Bride, Good Omens, and Stardust.
Note from Brandon:
I started writing this in secret, as a novel just for my wife. She urged me to share it with the world—and alongside three other secret novels, with the support of readers worldwide it grew into the biggest Kickstarter campaign of all time. I’m excited to present this first book to you at last: a different type of Brandon Sanderson story, one I wrote when there were no time constraints, no expectations, and no limits on my imagination. Come be part of the magic.
- Digital product purchases are nonreturnable. If this purchase is refunded, a $10 charge will be retained to cover the cost of the ebook.
- The ebook arrives immediately as a downloadable epub file.
- Audiobook purchases will arrive as a Spotify redemption code—redeemable almost anywhere worldwide!
- A Spotify account is required to redeem this code—free accounts are available.
- We are still awaiting these codes from Spotify. Pre-orders will be delivered as soon as we receive them.
- The premium hardcover will ship after all Kickstarter campaign copies have shipped, likely late February or March 2023.
#1 New York Times bestselling author Brandon Sanderson expands his Cosmere universe shared by The Stormlight Archive and Mistborn with a new standalone novel for everyone who loved The Princess Bride.
The only life Tress has known on her island home in an emerald-green ocean has been a simple one, with the simple pleasures of collecting cups brought by sailors from faraway lands and listening to stories told by her friend Charlie. But when his father takes him on a voyage to find a bride and disaster strikes, Tress must stow away on a ship and seek the Sorceress of the deadly Midnight Sea. Amid the spore oceans where pirates abound, can Tress leave her simple life behind and make her own place sailing a sea where a single drop of water can mean instant death?
The Dragonsteel premium hardcover edition of Tress of the Emerald Sea is a collectible above your standard hardcover. It is roughly 400 pages long, about the same depth and height as our leatherbound books (about 6-5/16" x 9-1/2"), printed on FSC-certified off-white acid-free paper, and bound in a FSC-certified environmentally friendly colored soft-touch paper material. The cover material is beautiful, giving the look and feel of real leather while, according to the manufacturer, "complying with our strict ecologically sound production methods." The cover is foiled with the final cover illustration in foil. This book features 11 color interior illustrations interspersed throughout, along with specially designed endpapers and chapter headers, all commissioned from Howard Lyon specifically for this book.